Our registration fee for the 2018-2019 season will be is $1,200, and includes:

  • Extensive instruction from dedicated professionals
  • Use of dress uniform, including classic cowboy hat and shoes
  • Transportation to and from certain rehearsals and performances

Annual Tour

The Calgary Round-Up Band typically completes an annual performance tour (optional for members) in July and / or August.

The cost of tour is in addition to the membership registration fee.  In 2017, the fee was set at $1,600.  Fundraising opportunities, as outlined below, are offered to provide funds to members tour accounts.  These monies raised are then applied to the fee to reduce the overall cost for the members.


The Calgary Round-Up Band does conduct regular fundraising activities, including mandatory fundraising.  Only about 30% of the annual operating budget is covered by membership registration fees; therefore, parents are required to complete mandatory fundraising at bingos, casinos and other approved events.  The number/frequency of mandatory fundraising activities is updated, from time to time, by the Board of Directors.

Other fundraising activities of good and services are offered through the performance year.  Typically 80% of the profit raised by the member is assigned to their personal tour account to assist in offsetting the cost, with the remaining 20% going to the band’s general operating fund.

Financial Assistance

Financial assistance can be provided for families / members in need.  Please contact our Executive Director to discuss this in more detail.  Please note that Financial Assistance is typically only offered for membership registration fees, and not typically for tour fees (tour is optional).http://www.roundupband.org/membership/fees-fundraising